Community Scholarship Fund
- Let us help you succeed!
- Sulphur graduates
who show promise of continued academic achievement and who have a financial need.
- Guidelines apply. Please see Sulphur High School Senior Counselor
Back to School Program
school year Sign up ends Friday, August 3rd 2018 at our assistance office112 E. Thomas St. 9-1 and 2-4. 287-4793.
If you receive a monthy food box, please come at your regular time.
If you would like to donate to help Sulphur students,
please call 528-2273 or mail a check with "Back to School" in the memo area and mail to Care Help of Sulphur 200
N. Huntington St. Sulphur, LA 70663. We buy in bulk and your donation will help cover the cost. We also
take donations through PayPal "Care Help" Thank you and God bless you as you help low income children in need.
Sulphur school age children in need receive basic school supplies, backpack, and gift
card for new pair of shoes.
Proof of Sulphur residency, photo ID, for everyone in household-social
security card, bills, income, food stamp sheet and birth certificate for student.
Backpack Blessings Program
- Provides low income, school aged children with weekend food during
the school year.
- If you would like to
donate, please give us a call at 528-2273. We would appreciate your donations towards helping students in need.
- Items needed
throughout the school year:
- Individual, easy to open- Jiffy to Go, Vienna Sausage, fruit cups, Pudding Snackpacks,
individual crackers and cookies and Poptarts.
CLICK HERE to see a video about our Backpack Blessings program!
Sulphur Community Christmas
- Assistance Office to pre-qualify. Mon-Fri
9-1 & 2-4 Location: 112 E. Thomas Street in Sulphur 337-287-4793. Applications will also be in Care Help Thrift
Store, 200 N. Huntington St. to return to Assistance Office to pre-qualify.
- Sulphur families in need receive a food box
- Children ages 1-18 Shop in Community Christmas Store (18 year olds must be in
- Senior citizens ages 62+ in need receive a food box and gift card
- Christmas is a time for us to be God's hands reaching out to those in need as we celebrate the birth of our
Savior, Jesus Christ.